Safety Regulations for Guest Groups
Please help us make your stay at Camp Lee as safe and enjoyable as possible by making your group aware of these safety rules :
1. Notify the camp staff concerning:
a. Medical emergencies (first aid is always available)
b. Maintenance problems
c. Any emergency situation
2. Limit your activities to your groups' assigned area.
3. Familiarize your group with all fire exits in the buildings you are using.
4. Do not allow children to go to the creek, lakes, or hiking without an adult.
5. Do not tamper with the fire extinguishers. These are for emergency use only.
6. Walk--no vehicles are allowed in camp.
7. The speed limit on the camp entry road is 15 MPH.
8. Park only in designated areas--don't block the roads.
9. Obey the lifeguards at the pool, lake, and Rock Slide--they are here for your safety.
10. Swimming is allowed only at the pool. No swimming in the lakes.
11. Wear shoes at all times.
12. Avoid direct contact with wildlife.
13. No one is allowed on the Ropes Course without an instructor.
14. No one is allowed at the Rock Slide without a camp lifeguard.
15. When hiking, stay on marked trails.
16. Do not pick or cut flowers, shrubs or trees.
17. Do not walk on the dam at the upper lake.
18. Passengers are not allowed in truck beds.
CAMP LEE DOES NOT ALLOW:
1. Drugs or alcohol.
2. Smoking in buildings.
4. Candles in cabins.
5. Flammable liquids or poisonous substances.
6. Ground fires.
7. FOOD IN CABINS OR MEETING ROOMS.
A public telephone is located on the front porch of the dining hall.
The camp phone number is 256-238-8941 and is monitored 24 hrs. each day. This is the number to call in any emergency.
Please help us keep the camp clean by picking up after yourself.
Please help us keep costs down by turning lights and water off when not in use.
In Case of Fire: Remove your group from affected area to a safe location as far removed from fire as possible.
In Severe Weather: Move your group to Green Lodge or the nearest unaffected shelter.
IN ANY EMERGENCY SITUATION, PLEASE ACCOUNT FOR ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR GROUP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
THANK YOU - YOUR COOPERATION IS APPRECIATED.
If the form is printing out too big, please go to your tool bar and change your view setting one level lower.