Summer Camp Employment Opportunities:
Camp Lee will be accepting applications for part-time summer jobs!
The following positions are available:
- 3 Pool Lifeguards during the week (approx. 25-35 hours per week)
- 4 Lifeguards for Rock Slide and Canoeing during week (approx. 25-35 hours per week)
- 2 Maintenance workers during week (approx. 32 hours per week) Seeking 1 person with 5 plus years experience driving tractor and using farm equipment. (Note: Program staff, lifeguards, etc. will be given the opportunity to work as a maintenance person in the mornings.)
- 2 Dining Hall/Food Service Workers during week (approx. 25-35 hours per week)
- Day Camp Staff worker (30 hours per week from 8:30 – 2:30 Monday – Friday
Because we are an American Camping Association accredited camp, most of our lifeguards and Ropes Course staff will need to be at least 18 years of age in order to meet staff age requirements for camper supervision. Our minimum age requirement is 15 years of age.